How to deal with death paranoia?

hi my name is andreea and i think i got a problem here.
i keep getting this thoughts that im gonna die and im scared of death.They start it last year in november and my dad died in december,and the feelings just got worse.I dont know if is anyrhing to do with my dads death,but i cant sleep thinking that im gonna die,and is so hard to fight this feeling.
many thanks,
ANDREEA
Tue, 5 Aug 2014
Dentist 's  Response
Dear Andreea,

Thanks for using health care magic.

From the available description it appears that you are either suffering with OCD or developing depression. These are the symptoms of psychiatric disorder that need treatment as soon as possible.

I think you need to see your GP or preferably a psychiatrist after obtaining a referral from your GP. He will ask more details about your problem and may prescribe medication or psychotherapy for treatment.

'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
Thanks