Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How to cure swelling of testicles ?

how to cure swelling of testicles caused due to mumps ? i had contracted mumps when i was 16 yrs of age, it resulted in swelling of testicle , after medication it resulted in diminished size of testicles,and till date it has remained so , i am 29 now, will it become a problem in future or am i already in trouble?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  304
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum.
the mainfunction of testicles is to produce sperms which is vital for child production.
whethever your testicles are performing well or not,you have to undergo semen examination.
so get your semen tested at good pathology lab with instruction of your physician.
the report of semen testing will tell you status of function of your testis.
if report is normal,feel happy & don't worry about size of testicles.
but if report is not normal consult urologist.
I think my answer has satisfied your query.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor