How to cure severe pain next to tibia due to drilling of screw?

I have had 5 knee surgeries in that past two yrs and I am 27 yrs old. I have had ACL x3, Meniscus x2, Posterolateral Corner and LCL x2. I just had surgery 3/17/11 and 8/4/11 where he did PLC and LCL. I am having ECTREME pain where he drilled the screw in near my tibia... My shin hurts all the way into my lower leg. Its unbearable and the worse pain out of all my surgeries. What should I do?
Wed, 9 Jun 2021
Cardiologist 's  Response

It is necessary consulting again with your surgeon for a physical exam and performing an X-ray of the joint. In the meantime, I would recommend complete immobilization and taking Tramadol or Naproxen for the pain.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist