Suggest treatment for ankle swelling after knee surgery
Nothing to worry.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,this is a very common problem due to some internal bleeding.This will automatically goes with in 15 days ,there is nothing to worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diarrhea after knee surgery
- Knee surgery after stroke
- Knee swelling after knee surgery
- Fainting after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Reddness on ankle after knee surgery
- Blister treatment knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in the ankles
- Anxiety and depression after knee surgery what is the treatment
- Problems after knee surgery