Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How to avoid parvon capsules, injections, tobacco and wine

sir my brother is taking parvon capsules , injections , tombakooand wine...he is only 28 year old...we try many time he avoids these thing to consult a doctor many times but many are failure...he is taking capsules regularly...what can we do?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Since your brother is taking parvon capsules and some injections, along with tobacco and alcohol, he is most probably dependent on opioids, alcohol and tobacco. He may also have developed complications of intravenous drug use. He will require admission in a de-addiction clinic for detoxification and further management. Try to raise his motivation levels. If he does not want to quit himself, it becomes difficult for others to help him. Only medicines are not enough. He will also need a lot of support and help from his family and doctor.

Best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor