Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

How stuttering in adults can be cured ?

it s aserious best friend .her age 22...and she complain from stuttering since she was child and contiune with her she go to alot of doctors and said it s due to psychological aspects like fear&anxity.but actually some times when she is in agood situation she stutter but.she some times speak normal but when she speak to stranger or in middel of group the problem increase there atreatment i really want to help please tell me what can i do to help her as she get upset when some one comment when she speak and iam sure there is a solution..
Asked On : Mon, 5 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your friend is having fobia or psychological fear of speaking infront of more people.
This is psychological condition and require treatment.
Consult psychiatrist and get her examined.
With treatment and conselling with psychologist she will be alright.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor