Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

How should I treat sun burnt skin and what treatments will give me glowing skin ?

himy name is deepa n i m 20yrz oldi had last intercour Hi I am Kartiki Salunkhe, 19 years old. I am staying in village area. I am suffering from skin burn problem. Shall I reduce that black spotted skin? And get the glorious skin. Plz tell me what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi kartiki
as u have skin burn problem,u have sensitive skin
-use sunscreen with 26+spf twice a day
-apply good moisturizer cream
-dont apply any cosmetic cream or lotion
-avoid direct sunlight
there r many procedure that can make u glorius
-microderma etc
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Deepa your question is incomplete so I can not answer it.
Dear Kartiki,as you say you are suffering from sun burns due to exposure to heat.Please try to use proper clothes to protect your skin,apply sun screen lotion of least more then 15hpf on exposed area before you go out.For already black skin you need to see a skin
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor