How long can Aspirin be taken?

I was taking a 325mg aspirin. for 9 years, my doctor change the dosage .... He said that they were checking the safety of the dose because of bleeding and wanted me to take a 81mg dose ... Did not have any problems over the 10 years ... Your comments!!
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hi sir/mam,aspirin is needed for you now only for prevention.so,the preventive dose of aspirin is 81mg which your doctor had suggested.dont worry as no undue effects occur with dose reduction.you may not be having any problem with high dose but there is always increased risk of bleeding and especially intracranial with each year of such high dose usage.hope i'm clear.any further queries,please let me know.its my pleasure to be of any help to you.thank you.take care.bye.