Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How long after an abortion you can again conceive ?

how long will it take to be cured and conceive again hello dr. as i have medicine abortion of two months in 2010 dec.and after that i have been trying to concieve but failed now i got HSG it showing bilateral tubal patency but showing peritublar adhesion and slight bleeding in tubes.plz tell me how that occurred and after HSG i have been suffering with so much anal,vaginal and backbone pain kindly tell is it an infection i m also taking medicines.will i be cured and how long will it take to be cured and concive again?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You need to confirm with your doctor if you have endometriosis. In this case Laparoscopic treatment will help to dissolve adhesions. What is your ultrasound report of uterus because pain like that can be due to endometriosis which needs different treatment. Are you having pain during menstruation which is severe pain.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor