How is osteoarthritis related to heavy chest, breathing difficulty?

Within the last month I went to the emergency room with symptoms similar to a heart attack (heavy chest, hard to breath, pain in my left rib cage side, and slurred speech). I have had several test, treadmill, cardiolite, pulmonary and xray. The doctor said the xray shows a spot on the bone in my neck, possible osteoarthritis. I am scheduled for a CT scan. How is osteorthritis related to my initial symptoms ? Could he be looking for something else?
Tue, 10 Feb 2015