How can palpitations and dizziness be managed?

I m trying to get some sleep before work and I can feel my heat beating hard at times to almost not at all and feeling vary tired all the time a little dizzy and have weird feeling running up my throat should I be worried had my heart check before they said nothing wrong with it and it felt like it stops and starts
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

After going through your medical details I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that Palpitaions and dizziness normally happens when your blood pressure falls and dehydration, anemia and nutritional deficiencies are common causes of low blood pressure. As your previous cardiac check up was normal so I'll recommend you to have plenty of liquids, eat health and iron rich food and maintain good blood pressure and sugar levels in the body. Do consult a Physician if you experience fainting or near fainting, vomiting kind of symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.