Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How can my abdominal pain be cured ?

I am feeling pain below ribs. ultrasound report suggests: Gall bladder is seen in normal distended state. lumen is filled with sludge. wall is slightly edematous. small pericholecystic inflammation is also seen . Please tell the treatement for relief in pain and remedey of disease.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
As per your complain and u.s.g. findings, you are having acute cholecystitis.
Go to a surgeon who, after your examination, will decide that weather you should be admitted and have injectable antibiotics and analgesic or can be managed with oral antibiotic and analgesic without admission.
Best of luck.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor