Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How can i prevent forcing myself to get urination ?

i am 68 of age, and i have a problem during the urination, I have to force to do it and i feel pain after urination. I consult with doctor and he advice me to take medicine for six month but i couldn t do so by some problem, My question is that could i take same medicine again.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi Rohit,
By your complaints it appears that you may be having urinary tract infection along with Benign prostratic hypertrophy which is very common at your age, consult urologist and get your self examined.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor