Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How can i cure stomach pain permanently ?

Hi, My Dad is 63 years old and suffering from Stomach Pain for the some years now. With some medicines it provides a temporary solution but not a permanent one. The problem is if we eat anything his stomach gets heavy and very uncomfortable. His regular food is not much spicy as well and his diet is very normal. We are done with the Colonoscopy as well but hasnt detected anything. Can you please advise me a better and concrete Solution Ashish
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
your father needs upper g i endoscopy/gastrodudenoscopy with biopsy if needed and h pylori culture
consult gastro enterolgist and get your father checked up and the investigations as required
gall bladder function should be evaluatrd also
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor