How can excessive sweating after a hysterectomy be treated?

I had a full hysterectomy 3 years ago and put on angelic hrt tablets but I have had severe sweating every day since it s not like a hot flush where you feel it coming on. I constantly sweat even while sitting down watching tv it has effect d my work as I work in catering so the excessive sweating is a big problem I m having blood tests done at the minute but is there anything I could/should be taking to try and illeviate the sweating Thank you Kim
Sat, 28 Jul 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

This is happens for some female after hysterectomy, due to hormonal imbalence. Hormonal replacement therapy ( HRT) may help you. Meet your gynecologist she will help you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.