How can anxiety be managed while on Wellbutrin and Zyprexa?

I am currently taking 300 mg wellbutrin and 5 mg of zyprexa. I am experiencing extreme anxiety. Is there something that I can take for anxiety as needed that will not interfere or interact badly with these 2 drugs. My psychiatrist is telling me I need to be on a dose of a mood stabilzer (the zyprexa) + an anti-depressant.
Sat, 21 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In the beginning of treatment to control your anxiety you can be started on a short acting benzodiazepines, like Lorazepam. As benzodiazepines are dependency causing drug, they are not prescribed for long time and need to be taken on as per need basis in the beginning of treatment. Yes, continue with Zyprexa and Wellbutrin, they will help in stabilizing your mood as well as in anxiety over long run.

Best wishes.