How can allergic skin burn caused by a beard dye be treated?

Hello there hope you’re well i have a small problem whenever i use i beared dye i get allergies i have tried several if i use amonia free i still get allergies small blisters red skin and burns I recently tried revlon i faced the same problem i dont know which beared dye does not have affects and how should I treat my burns if i start scratching my self ill end yo to hugh blisters and puss on my face i have used cetrizene only and hydrogen paroxyde temporary pleaae advice me. Regatds Asger
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have gone through your complaints and you seem to have developed allergy to ppd which is present in the dyes available in the market. I would recommend you to go for organic dyes like vegetal hair colour or altris HD dye. For already existing allergy apply a topical steroid lotion like mometasone lotion on the affected areas twice daily.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.