Allergic asthma

treament for diabetic pple with asthma
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Treatment/Therapy
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Take
Tab. Laxmivilas Ras 1 tab thrice day
Tab. Chandraprabha Vati 2 tab thrice a day
Tab. Shwas Kuthar 1 tab thrice a day

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
+91-9422571734
drmanish78@gmail.com
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear bushiran
Are you under medication for Diabetes how is you Blood sugar levels now
i suggest you taking Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine for complete reliefe of Allergic asthma without no sideeffect .Complete treatment from root cause...
You can contact your nearest Ayurvedic physicians or write me detail info@rammani.com.np
Thanks
Get well soon
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
Get your sugar levels examined and opt for anti diabetic treatment that offers you good controll. Addition of turmeric will improve your immunity and prevent recurrent ashtmatic attacks. Tab.somkalp and fenugreek seeds should be taken.