How can abdominal muscle tone be improved with homeopathy?

i am 29 years old woman, married with 2 kids body weight 57kg height is 148 cm. my abdomen lower tummy is very loose looks like a sack . my younger baby is 6 months old now but i want to get my abdomen muscle in tone back and loose my weight. i dont have time for exercise .what should i do .is there any homeopathic medicine to get me back in tone?
Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Homeopath 's  Response
Firstly increased your water intake at least 4 to 6 lit in a day
Early morning u can go with nimbu added in gunguna water at least 4 to 6 month.
Increase fiber diet.
And take phytolacca berry 6X 4 tab thrice a day for 6 month.
Avoid oily food and junk foods.