Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

How can I take this pimple out of my upper eye lids ?

on both of my upper eye lid i find pimple type and in right eye i feel discomfort while movement. what is this? how to treat?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Chetan

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

This might be stye.It happens due to blockage of gland opening in the eye lid.You should gently apply luke warm water soked cotton to the eye lid lining thrice a day.

Please visit your ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment plan.He may need to do a small procedure if you have infection of lacrimal sac.

Take care.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor