Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

153 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I reduce the sensitivity on of my penis tip ?

I m not circumcised and I can t have my foreskin over the head of my penis cause it is very sensitive to touch, It is also dark purple and under neath the rim on top side has white dots (almost like a little pimple) but it is soft and I can t get it off cause my penis is to sore . Sadly my penis isn t to big either but I am not worried about that, I use to masturbate about 2x a day and I masturbate about once every 3 days to see if it will help reduce the color of the tip of my penis. Is their anything to help it go back to a normal color and to make it less sensitive and not to have the white dot things on it. Please help! I m 14 turning 15 and It is a real pain cause I don t want to talk to anyone about it and I don t want to see a doctor .
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
why are afraid of doctors & discussing & sharing your problem with others.problem discussed & shared find better and early solution .you should go for circumcision ,your parents must know your problem ,so they can get help for your problem
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....