Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

How can I make my child's dark marks under her eyes go away permanently ?

My 10month old had dark marks under her eyes , I applied E45creams got lighter , but what can I try to make it go away .
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  206
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
THIS IS A NORMAL EVENT in this age group and usually it has no relation with any disease.If it is cosmetically affect then only treatment can be asked usually with cream contains low % of UREA(urosone)
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

Firstly, avoid sun exposure to your child's face. Is he allergic to cow milk. He needs to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet to remove vitamin deficiencies which can also cause such problems. Let him be well hydrated. Dermatologist should examine him as this dark circles could be due to allergy if he has, called Allergic shiners. He may be having scaly skin on the shins of his legs as well, kindly check. He needs to keep away from smoke, dust, pollen, allergic food. Better skin depigmentation creams exist like Hydroquinone but should be applied only when his Doctor prescribes.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor