Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of the burnt marks and enlarged pores on the skin ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on my cheeks and got my skin burnt and pleled deeply.Its already three months and still my skin did not come to normal.Also i have enlarged pores in this area?Is there any treatment so that my skin becomes normal as before?Or should i wait to heal naturally?Will it heal naturally in more 3 months.Please help as my marriage is inthe months of november.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  215
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The burn may be deep so effective skin product may nor exist and only option may be to do full thickness skin grafting on that area to bring back colour. You can wait upto 3 months from the injury and if there is no proper healing and scar formation you will need to consult Plastic Surgeon/Dermatologist in this regard. Please avoid applying such things on your face no matter what anyone says. Before knowing side effects of something, do not use it. Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water. Avoid sun exposure.
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor