Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How can I get relief from knee pain due to which I am unable to unfold my leg ?

i feel pain on my left knee . while working on to sit my chair it gives me very much trouble to unfold my leg. what will I do?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hello. Welcome to HCM.
Pain in knees on prolonged sitting and inability to unfold without pain signifies beginning of arthritis. You have to gear up for regular exercises, which might not benefit you immediately, but will help a lot in avoiding problems in old age. There are definite exercises for knee pain of this king. A good physiotherapist will demonstrate you. Please spend at elast half an hour in morning with them. also make sure to avoid sitting cross legged or any activity which requires complete leg folding at knee.
take care.
Answered: Thu, 1 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor