Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can I do away with the frustration of having a baby ?

hello sir, I am a 26 year old married man. we have got married in 2007. first 3 years our bed life was really awesom but now a days for last 6-8 months my wife is not comfirtable with me on bed. she don t like all these things. she even don t want to to talk about this matter. because of all these things i became very frustrate , I can t concentrate in my professional life. I am not able to understand why she is behaving like this. Please help me. Actaually after 3 years of marriage i want a baby desperetly, but she even don t want to ta;k about this. after Marriage she got pregnent 2 times, but at that time we have not continue those issues. I feel very sorry for that step. Please help me. I am in Delhi.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
Welcome to about a child is your wife worrying??? extra responsibility? additional loss of to her openly and nicely what exactly she is feeling? Is she depressed? does she work outside or homemaker?Do take a second honeymoon away from your place if possible for a week or so,the change of place may do some good and encourage her to talk freely as to what is troubling her.If nothing works may be she requires some counselling .Do the needful.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I tried many times to talk her, but she hasn't give any response. Every time she used to tell only one thing that she is not feeling comfortable on that point. I am not able to understand that either this is her mental problem or this problem is related to her body. Her periods are normal every month. In the past she got pregnant 3 times, but all the time I forced her to remove the issue because my salary was not high at that time. I feel very sorry for those steps which I have taken in past. Please ma'am help me. I am in deep trouble. I love her a lot she loves me a lot. But I don't know why this is happening with us. i don't want to hurt her but I can't keep myself away from her. I am very depressed , I can't concentrate on my work. Please give me some suggestion how I can solve this problem so that everything will be like as it was in the past. We have consult two gynecologist, but they told me that talk together. I am not satisfy with those doctors. Please help me. Where should I go? gynecologist , psychiatrist or sexologist.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Try talking other issues first without talking only about body contact.Is she normal in other daily activities-cooking,grooming etc,,or general disinterest?? If so please visit a psychiatrist at the earliest to assess if there is underlying depression.Please be patient with her and donot force anything.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor