Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How can I conceive when I have irregular periods ?

hai Doctor this is Usha from Chennai, My Problem was irregular Period problem with 1years. only i take tablet Regestron 5mg tablet 3days take 2tablets 3/2 after 3 or 4days i get period. i try to conceive but still now get this same problem....... my husband seman test its normal, my thyroid problem test also normal, scan reports or all of normal.... but why this problem come to with me i confused. i want conceive.. feel very well....... i want baby.......any one help me please. please help for irregular period how to i get conceive and regular period..... please help me any one... relive this proble
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  346
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Usha,
Thanks for query,
First you have to regularize your period and then after ovulation study you may concieve,
Consult gynaec and after 3-4 months of hormonal treatment you will get your normal period.
Then studying your ovulation time he will advice accordingly.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor