Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Homeopathy treatment for hearing loss

hi im from nepal my son almost 5 year ,my problem is my sons is become hearilg loss what is the best soluation by homeopathy??
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  450
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
ENT Specialist 's  Response
u should consult audiologist for doing pure tone audiometry test or bera for knowing the hearing loss
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Dayaram,

It is better to consult your ENT specialist and then take a decision. Hearing loss in childhood is a matter of concern. Do not waste time looking for an alternative treatment there are lots of innovations in ENT for this problem. Please do consult a good ENT specialist and follow his suggestions.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dentist Dr. Jyoti's  Response
It would be advisable to show your son to an ENT specialist for his hearing loss. Please do not ignore.Was he able to hear from birth?
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor