Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Hit above ear, dizziness, blurred vision, painful jaw and mouth, sharp pains. What can I do?

I was hit just above and side of left ear.this caused dizzy and blurred vision . Painful to move jaw and mouth,especially chewing. this continued for a few days then settled. The accident was 4 weeks ago. I saw my GP(2 weeks ago) who says it was a probablefracture and I had haematoma on area.I was told there was no need for a scan/ x-ray . However I am still hving unusual pain in the area inside feels sharp from time to time. I have felt out of sorts and slow! I have continued at work. Last night I could not sleep due to the pain. I am stil having these sharp pains in between ache. please advice. many thanks nicola
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  802
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
if this happened due to accident it can be completely cured by homoeopathy nothing to worry we have very deep effective medicine for head , internal organ injuries
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
  User's Response
Iam a Homeopathic doctor,
first u do scan in the painful site
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor