Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

History of trich STD. Can it recur by having oral sex? Have Mirena IUD, lower back pain, stomach pain

I had an STD called trich, about two months ago. I got treated and turned around and gave the infected guy oral head. Could I get trich again by oral sex?? I do have a mirnea I.u.d, now I m having sharp lower back pains & bad sharp like pains in my stomach . Do I need to go to the hospital to get seen about?? They want let me see my doctor into Jan. 31st. It has to be a year for me to get a recheck on my birth control . It really hurts after I have sex, then there where the sharp pains come from HELP ME PLEASE DONT WANT NOTHING TO BE WRONG
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Its better to get tested again for STD. Please consult a gynaecologist and get all the investigations done. No need to panic. It could well be a simple pelvic infection which is common and can be easily cured by medicines.Take care
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor