Hi, My husband has some sexual problems like Erectile dysfunction

My husband has some sexual problems like Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It's been 2 years since we got married and this has always been an issue. He is 28 years old and I feel he is a very young to get these problems. He says he has the urge for sex but then nothing works physically. He is not under any medication or he has never had a physical accident that might result in something like this. We are considering to see a doctor and get tests done. But before that, I wanted to know what do you think is the issue for ED and PE in young men? What tests do you suggests we should get done? and How can we solve this issue and have good marriage?

Thank you in advance
Fri, 2 Nov 2018