Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Heel bruised, damaged, tibialis anterior muscle pain. What X ray to be taken?

I fell off a ladder at work, 12 ft high on a concrete pavement. I landed on my left heel. My heel was very bruised. I have pain in my shin and a burning pain that goes all the way down to the inside of my foot. Took x-rays, and they found nothing. I looked at pictures of the body muscles online and I saw the muscle that is hurting me is called The Tibialis Anterior muscle. My questions are, could this be the muscle that is damaged? What kind of x-rays should I get done to show if there is any damage to this muscle? And what kind of Doctor should I see?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hello, if you think it's hurting your tibialis anterior tendon just do foot inversion and try to resist this...if Italians then you confirm the diagnosis. As far as diagnostic test are concerned you can go for a foot MRI. Thank you
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor