Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Headaches around eyes and nose, gets intense on exposure to light. Cure?

i am 24 with weight 70 and higt of 1.59.i have headaches just around my eyes and nose and gets intense when i come intact with light,i also take diet pills .but i don t have any money,u will save lives if you help me and i would be very grateful,but if not,its still fine,and i appreciate very much.thanks for understanding
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, at the height of 1.59m you are slightly over weight and need to lose around 10 kgs of weight. The diet pills that you are taking may be effective but always the time-tested old fashioned method of exercise and diet is better in the long run with the point of view of being healthy. You need to only modify your diet and cut down on refined carbohydratre rich food , colas and other sugar rich drinks, alcohol as well if you take them. You can start with a good jog or an hour long walk in the morning or evenings and you do not need money to do any of these things. For your headache and eyes problem do visit an opthalmologist and get your vision checked ones as optical errors can cause these symptoms and simple vision correction can save you lots of trouble. Take care.
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor