Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Headache, head pressure, feeling off balance. Suggestions?

For the past 2 days I have had a dull headache in the forefront of my head which feel like someone is putting extra pressure on to it. When I walk, I feel off balance and feels like everything takes a while to catch up with the movement of my head. It's almost as if I'm not really theer as I walk! The nurse at work thinks it might be related to my ears? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.
I have gone through your available history.

It seems that you may have benign postural vertigo. But other causes like hypertension etc. should also be ruled out.

you may consult your doctor for examination and evaluation. Drugs like betahistine may be of good help . You may aget prescription form your doctor.

I hope It will help you.

Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor