Headache, diagnosed vascular, took medicine cured, again started taking saridon. Is it becomes overdose ?

I have a headache.. my doctor before diagnosed it as a vascular headache and he gave me medicines which really helps me..after few month my headache was gone, but later on it came back and it becomes worst than before because its more painful now, i have been taking saridon but im just concerned if it wont make me overdose because there are days that i take 4 tablets of saridon in just one day because my headache is always coming back and its really painful.
Wed, 9 Oct 2013