Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Headache, bulge on head, have sinus infection, on methylpred. Suggestion

Hi I have been having strong headaches for three weeks now. When they first started I noticed that I have a bulge in the top of my head starting at the front and is about three inches long. When my head hurts really bad the bulge is higher. I have a serious sinus infection and my ENT put me on methylpred and augmenting twice daily. It seems to work for about two hours and my head starts hurting again. The pain feels like pressure building. Sometimes I get a hotflash before my head starts to pound. Have you heard of this before?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if you do have sinus infection then such headache is just likely the medicine that are given by the doctor is okay but the pain killing medicine is not given here in my opinion this need to be given, actually I always prescribe the analgesic for headache if there is history of sinus and the best option is "Tab Acetaminophen with Domeperidone three time in day" hope this information helps you, have a nice day.
Answered: Fri, 11 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor