Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Having thyroid problem and irregular periods

I am 22 yrs old,unmarried.six months before i consulted doctor for my irregular periods...they asked me to take thyroid test.result says am having thyroid doctor says because of this only you having irregular doctor prescribed me Eltroxin for thyroid problem and krimson 35 for irregular periods and also there any side effects on taking these tablets??
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello there .. yes one may get addicted to the medicine prescribed.. homeopathic medicines will be of great help to you. ur thyroid n irregular periods will be compleltely cured wit the help of homeoapthic medicine..
consult a homeopath..god bless..
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor