Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Having slurry speech after taking excess piriton tablets. What to do?

my daughter age 29 has had 2 piriton tablets.had to present in a meeting today.friends at work said she was sluring her words stairing into space.she was sent home.she had a 3 hour journey to get home.she rang me and her words were sluring i kept her talking for the last hour of her journey.she was very upset about how she felt and coundnt wait to get home to question is she lives on her own will she feel better after a good sleep.she is supposed to be driving to london tommorow.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Dawes.
Thanks for query.
This problem is due to taken 2 tablets of Piriton.
Nothing to worry after few hours she will be alright as medicine will excrete through urine.
Within 24 hours she will be perfectly alright.
Give her full meals.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor