Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Having lower back pain and a lump in the lower abdominal part. Missed period with negative HPT

periods was delayed by 10 days and had pregnancy symptoms but HPT test was negative, the periods happened on 11th day with light bleeding followed by a normal flow for 6 days, now the bleeding is stopped completely but i have lower back pain and a lump in the lower abdominal part, is this a normal thing or any serious cause to worry
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for consulting us.
Lump in any part of the body cannot be considered normal & always need investigation. You must see a doctor preferably a gynecologist ( due to your history of overdue) as early as possible get yourself examined & at least have an ultrasound scan to confirm the presence & origin of that lump.
This could have arisen from any structure in your lower abdomen & must therefore need urgent review by an expert who can then give you proper advise.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 25 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor