Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Having long and heavy periods. How long should I take cyklokapron ta 500mg?

I have had a heavy period now for seven days, when I stand, move, cough or sneeze the blood gushes from me, I went to the doctors yesterday and he gave me some Cyklokapron TA 500mg to take tablets 4 times a long should it take for the bleeding to stop?????? It did reduce the bleeding for a little while but overnight it went back to being severe again.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Well come to HCM
If you mean this is uterine bleeding then this could be due to irregular menses (Because you have not clearly mentioned the history neither mentioned your age and gender, so the advise and opinion may differ accordingly) this could be happening due to hormone imbalance, if this is not the uterine bleeding then condition need detail history, hope this helps, take care.
Answered: Thu, 1 Jan 2015
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor