Can Nutrifade supplement be taken with Thiocell and Brino for hyper-pigmentation?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 8 Nov 2017 in Sun Burn
Question: Is it ok have nutrifade supplement in combination with thiocell and brino (tranexamic acid) for a stubborn hyperpigmentation? As i have been taking brino and thiocell for three months uptill now prescribed by the doctor and havent seen much difference. Can i start nutrifade in combination with these two medicines?
Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Antioxidants for skin lightening

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing.
I am Dr. Kakkar(Dermatologist). I have noted your concern.

Nutrifade supplement contains glutathione(1000mg) pycnogenol and bilberry extract as the main active antioxidant ingredients along with other antioxidants. So its the same as thiocell which is also glutathione (500mg or 1000mg). Therefore I won't suggest that you take both Nutrifade supplement and Thiocell together. Take either of these. Brino however is different from Nutrifade.