Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods, tested positive for torch test, taking medication. History of Miscarriage. Suggestion?

doctor,i am trying to conceive since 1 and half years.I and my husband,both are 23 years and i hd a miscarraige 1 year ago in 4-5 weeks, got +ve torch test results and took complete medication and rubella vaccine and then after abnormal periods for 3-4 months, i started getting normal periods like always. I have undergone HIV, HBsAg ,thyroid, prolactin ,Hb electrophoresis as well as ultrasonography . all tests were normal..then where is the problem.last month my period was late by 15 days but -ve pregnancy result.this never happened before.please guide me wht to do nw?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

thanks for ur query,

after all the test u have done are normal ,u prefferably should get ur husband semen analysis done.u need to undergo a small surgery -diagnostic hysterolaproscpic surgery , which would give information of the interior of ur uterus to know the environment for ovum implatation , tubal patency ,important thing for the ovum and sperm to travel and unite to form an egg . this will give a better guidence in finding out the fault .
take care and ask ur gynecologist about the hysterolaproscopic procedure.
Answered: Tue, 26 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor