Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Having infection, looks like water bluster, sore, peels. What is it?

Hi I have been to derm drs and infectious diesise I get looks like water bluster in few hours there s more the sores open and will not heal unless the white plugs r removed once removed its a scaly peel scab that peels every day the afflicted skin is dry and tight even after oozing is gone then a ,onto or so later they come back same spots or new but always leave an awful scarring
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for using HCM..
you have skin lesions which are fluid filled blister, which turns into scab and leave..
you have not mentioned the site of infection..
this is probably herpes simplex 1 or 2 infection..
see your dermatologist for the clinical examination and treatment..
good luck..
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor