First of all, remove all myths & misconceptions from your mind about masturbation
In fact, Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body and mind.
For effective weight control, equal importance should be given to both diet & exercise.
So, a low calorie low fat diet and regular exercise should be followed such as:
1. Avoid eating white breads, rice and pasta. They have high calories and increases the blood sugar level.
2. It is better to have complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, oatmeal and brown rice.
3. Consume low fat versions of milk and cheese and avoid oily foods.
4. Have a diet rich in low calorie protein foods such as egg whites, skinless chicken, fish, etc.
5. It is better to avoid soft drinks and fruit juices which are rich in calories.
Instead, drink large amount of water (about 6 to 8 glasses) throughout the day.
6. Dietary fiber
such as whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nuts can also be included in the diet.
If you still find any difficulty, kindly get certain investigations like estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels, Thyroid
profile & Lipid profile
to rule out any pathological cause.
Wishing you a Good Health.