Having diarrhoea, passing lot of gas. Due to lactose intolerance?

Hi. I m not a really good person with words, so I ll just tell you everything straightforward. Last night, I ate my dad s homemade macaroni and cheese (this is the second time I have eaten it in my entire life). Today when I woke up at the usual time, I was surprised at the sudden feeling of needing to go to the bathroom - I ended up having some diarrhea and I passes a whole lot of gas. I left the house an hour later, having the same feeling throughout the day, but never going to the bathroom to relieve myself (in that way) until I got home today (to save myself from embarrassment). I feel like I ve got some form of lactose intolerance that is delayed. Can you tell me why?
Thu, 13 Dec 2012