Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Having cramps on the lower body, nausea and constipation after unprotected sex. Reduced food intake. What is wrong?

I hardly eat nowadays & I have cramps on the left side of my lower body & I feel the need to throw up & I hardly poop . Whats wrong with me ? Also this has been happening for a while now &i usualy over think so im guessing its stress but I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend yesterday but I know its not because of that ( well I hope not :( im a girl btw . I need to know what wrong .
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
It is just that you have constipation and nothing to do with your unprotected sex . do not woory . take isapghol and you will be fine . you can also take lactulose syrup.
Answered: Sat, 31 May 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor