Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Having clusters of little bumps on vagina, puss filled. What can I do?

Hi I have very small cluster of little bumps on my vagina they aren t on my clit but at the top of my vagina kinda. They are puss filled and they don t itch until I touch them they feel good when I itch actually. They don t hurt or anything but I want to know what they are. Can you please help me what this can be and what precautions I need to take.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The clusters of pus filled bumps is likely to be due to folliculitis. This needs a proper broad spectrum antibiotic treatment- both oral and topical with proper dressing of the area for relief. Till then take a mild pain killer for relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor