Have typhoid fever, gluten sensitivity. On regular yoga. Taking iron tablets and multi vitamins. Are milk products a good option?

hi I am Promila working lady of 38 years . I do regular yoga and cardiovascular exercise and weigh 60 kg and height 5.5 . I have gluten sensitivity and recently got typhoid fever . I took rest for 8 days and resumed my office .I did antibiotic course for 5 days . was 8 days rest was sufficient . On regular basis I take calcium & iron tablets . and every third day on normal day take multi vitamins , I believe as one age there could be deficiency of Iron , calcium and vitamins which we do not get from food , though I I eat a fruit on daily basis and also consume milk and milk product .
Wed, 6 Nov 2013