Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have right side chest fibrosis of lung. Is it possible to remove fibrosis lung ?

hi doctor, i have problem in my right side chest fibrosis of lung ... i am not understanding what should i do because doctors in Pakistan already said me that there is no medicine for this ... i want to know about this ... is possible to remove fibrosis lung? if yes so what madicine should i take ??? I will be very thank full to you Regard AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pulmonologist 's  Response

Right sided lung fibrosis. Mr Rizwan, how old are you ? fibrosis can be misleading because it could mean just a scaring from old tuberculosis which is common in the right upper part of lung. Fibrosis otherwise could mean Interstitial lung disease which usually affects both lungs.

Normally be do not remove the lung unless you have localized fibrosis with bronchiectasis. in severe form of Interstitial lung disease, we do lung transplant at certain centers which again require strict criteria.

You need to provide detail information about your fibrosis.

Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor