Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have recurring pimples on face. What to do?

hii doctor i am priya frm chennai i have pimples in my face i have took many treatment to doctors and even in parlor too if i apply some cream and take any tablet it get reduced and again i am getting it back dono what to do? can it be cured permanently is there any remedies some or telling its hormones defect what can i do for it should i follow any diet some thing like that kindly reply me sir hope ll get a good remedy from you. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCM
Acne is common problem in youngsters. Whenever you have acne start your treatment. Meanwhile , frequent face washing, avoiding oily food , proper 8 hour sleep, avoiding pollution and dust , eating fruits are best remedy.
Dont put parlour creams too much, it is hormonal imbalance which get settele now or then in few years as age passes.Dont break it , it will damage your skin. Its is completely curable , so dont worry and enjoy your life.
thanking you
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor