Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have rectum inflammation. Which antibiotic medicine should be taken? What is ampiclox used for?

what is ampiclox 500mg is used for? I have rectum inflammation kindly prescribe any antibiotic medicine for me. it hurts at the opening of my anus after every bowl movement especially after a little or intense constipated stool. your help may greatly be appreciated. if it's not rectum inflammation then kindly prescribe any other medicine for this problem. It's been happening to me since 1 year. & I want to get rid of this asap. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  515
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi!. Thanks for your query. I think you are suffering from Fissure in Ano. You have not mentioned whether there is any mass like thing coming out your anus. But as such I can suggest Take Cifran-CT tablet twice daily, Cap.Pantoprazole40mg in the morning, Syrup. Cremaffin 20ml at bed time.You can use analgesic like Combiflam twice daily. Following this treatment you take Sitz Bath (i.e: Take big plate pour some warm water,add dettol and sit in this before and after passing stool.) This should help you to get relief,but later you will have to go to aGeneral surgeon for Surgery if needed. Take High fibre content food and drink plenty of water. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor